Standing apart from the crowd in a highly competitive market, isn't easy. Our impeccable designs speak for themselves.
I’ll discuss the project with you in detail to ascertain how well the concept will translate into a workable piece.
I’ll take the design instructions the client provides during the consultation to create a workable 3d model using CAD.
After creating the 3d model, I supply 4 full colour renders and once these are approved by the customer, I process the file for 3d Printing.
Jewellery Design Services
– Design consultations via email or skype.
– Concept sketches for new range development
– 3D Modelling of Jewellery
– Technical Drawings for 3D Jewellery Models
– Coloured 3D rendered representations for jewellery
– Print-ready 3d models in required formats (.stl, .obj, .stp)
– File conversion service available for selected file formats (.stl, .3dm, .obj, .stp)
– Weights and print volume calculations available on selected file formats
“Mariette from Blue Ruby design is an absolute gem. She is a brilliant designer, she takes time to understand your needs and delivers the perfect design. She is friendly, professional and never lets you down.”
– Robyn, Classic Jewellers
“Mariette is lovely and it’s always a pleasure to work with her. Designs are done quickly and to a very high standard. I would definitely recommend her!”
– Catherine, Catherine Sizer
“Mariette is always there to help you with a smile and a kind word. Her work is excellent and gets done fast. It is really a pleasure to do business with her.”
– Marli, Aroha Jewellery
“Mariette has been doing cad work for us for many years now and she always goes above and beyond for us.
Will be working with her for many years to come!”
Mel, Cad Culture
Let's discuss your project.
Contact me to discuss your project and I'll guide you through the process to develop the brief to create your perfect design.